The ideal candidate will understand and apply learning algorithms using large-scale systems to optimize the efficiency in generating useful insights and situational awareness from raw cyber data in a mission critical / operational setting. This candidate will be leveraging new and existing AI/ML techniques and application in the cyber defense.
- Ability to work on analytical problems from scratch with minimal supervision
- Integrate machine learning tools
- Construct, manage, and maintain large-scale, distributed systems in support of running large scale data mining analytics.
- Engineer systems which exercise data sciences, AI/ML, and mathematical and statistical modeling approaches using distributed processing for analysis of large datasets
- Design, develop, and integrate validated ML/AI models into existing or new production analysis systems.
- Recommend improvements and process to increase the re