Primary IT point of contact for assigned site/service line operational issues. Develops and maintains service relationships with assigned support areas. Provides daily communication and coordination for day to day IT activities for assigned sites/service lines. Authorizes IT Operational Requisitions. Understands major workflows and environment for support assignments. Follows up on Incidents, and Service Request and prepares SBARS for Minor Capital requests. Escalates Requests and Incidents within the IT Division as needed to ensure service provision and issue resolution. Main point of contact for service outages. Assists with outage communication and coordination. Assists with Process Training and Technology Councils by providing operational reporting/dashboards. Follows and educates sites/service lines on IT process and procedures. Reviews Service Level Agreements with Site Sponsors. Prepares status reports for Site Sponsors and IT Management. IT Liaison for sites/service line readiness coordinators to provide coordination on assigned projects. Represents sites during IT Change Control meetings. Ensures effective and proactive communication and facilitates communications between support area and OSF Information Technology. Proactively monitors risk and issues and escalates when appropriate to ensure issue resolution/prevent service issues. Provides presentations on various IT Services or IT topics to assigned support area and to IT Management. Partners with Strategic Account Managers with information gathering and communication. Assists support areas with documentation needed for minor capital/project requests.
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery and management, information technology, basic budgeting and healthcare legislation at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Nursing or other closely related field in order to understand management principles and finance.
- 5 to 7 years information systems management or equivalent business experience in a complex medical or industrial environment.
- Experience with application implementation and support in the healthcare industry.
- Understanding of IT processes and systems and their interrelationships.
- Understanding of healthcare clinical and business workflows and their interrelationships.
- Possesses excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Self starter, results driven, highly motivated with a high energy level.
- Ability to adapt style and content of communication for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to project maturity, confidence when representing IT.
- A broad knowledge of information technology and computer science.
- Ability to define business needs and arrive at an acceptable solution.
- Ability to effectively manage change.
- Ability to build consensus among groups or individuals with diverse interests and function effectively as a team leader in a team environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory/accreditation requirements.
- General knowledge of business and management principles.
- Ability to understand and deal effectively with problems and opportunities which arise in a complex, multiprocessing environment.
- Understands computer system functionality, limitations and general architecture of supported applications.
- Ability to work as a team member, creating and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Experience as a service representative strongly preferred.
- Experience with key OSF applications strongly preferred.