$120K — $225K
JOB SUMMARY :
The manager will be a strong self-starter, communicative leader, and a collaborative team player that is energized by the ambiguity of a fast-paced, high-growth environment and opportunity to pitch in where needed. The manager is extremely well-organized and proactive in identifying potential issues and addressing them, also possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comply with Safety Policies and Procedures
• Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
What we offer:
Valid through: 11/18/2020