Schneider Electric Energy and Sustainability Services helps clients adopt, adjust and advance a tailored energy and resource management strategy. Using our step-by-step “life cycle”, we connect each element in our clients’ energy and sustainability portfolios into a single, fully integrated approach. Our 2,000+ professionals around the globe deliver services, solutions and software to equip our clients to meet their evolving energy and sustainability challenges now and in the future. Operation & Support Engineer (0036ZG) Location: Victoria, Canada or Louisville, Kentucky We are seeking anexperienced Operations and Support Engineer to maintain, administer, troubleshoot, and grow ourSaaS offers in 24x7 cloud based production environments. Duties include application and system administration, staging and deployment ofengineering releases to production environments, monitoring and maintaining production environments, securing environments, identifying or creating scripts, software, and existing tools to ensure maximum availability, data quality, and timely importation of data. Responsibilitiesinclude:
- Deploy and Support software releases.
- Respond to customer issues and change requests
- Maintain Microsoft Windows and SQL Server cloud environments.
- Review and enhance existing policies and procedures
- Implement updated and new policies and procedures
- Assist in the design, deployment, and maintenance of environments hosted in Azure and AWS
- Work closely with Developers to troubleshoot application issues in an Agile Environment.
- Develop or Identify scripts, software and tools to monitor, automate cloud deployments, administrative tasks and provide reporting.
- Develop or Identify scripts, software and tools to monitor, and identify data delivery and data quality issues ensuring our customers have constant high quality information.
- Assess and remediate security vulnerabilities in multiple environments
- Assist in troubleshootingnetwork, server and storage issues and making recommendations for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Skill in the analysis and re-engineering of systems, processes, and procedures.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Skill in developing policy and procedure documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Experiencescripting or software development.
- Skill maintaining Microsoft Windows and SQL Server Environments.
- Skill monitoring production environments.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Skill designing, deploying, and maintaining cloud based environments in Azure and AWS
- Ability to work with multiple remote teams.
- Energy management and any type of remote data collection experience a plus.