We are looking forOperating Room RN for our client in Midland, TX
Job Title: Operating Room RN
Job Location: Midland, TX - 79701
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Required Operating Room RN
- The professional Registered Nurse Operating Room (RN OR) is responsible for the perioperative nursing care for pediatric, adolescent, adult surgical and geriatric patients
- The OR RN provides care through the use of the nursing process and in a manner that is cost effective without compromising quality of care
- The perioperative nurse performs assessments, planning, and implementation of nursing intervention and evaluation
- The OR RN demonstrates competency to circulate for simple to complex surgical procedures
- OR RN?s participates in department quality assessment, improvement activities, participates in student and new employee orientations as well as teaching activities
- Texas RN license and a minimum of (1) one year of current Operating Room Registered Nurse?RN OR experience is required
- Ortho Nuero Required
- Endo Vascular experiencepreferred
- Call rotation required
- Minimum 2years experiencerequired
- ACLS, BLS/BCLS
- M&F 0630-1500; S/S 0630-1900 (New position) Weekend Shift ? Friday to Monday
- Operating Room / Circulation & Scrub
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.