Las Cruces, NM
Less than 5 years
Posted 178 days ago
Operating Room Charge Nurse - Full-time
Are you a strong, experienced OR RN with previous leadership experience? We?d love to add you to our team!
As an OR Charge Nurse, you will assess, plan, and evaluate the needs of the surgical patient before, during, and after the operation and provide nursing care to patients undergoing surgical procedures. You?ll also provide comfort and assist patients before they go into surgery while leading a group of nurses who provide a high level of care to each patient, daily.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salaries
- Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
- Bonuses for obtaining certifications
-Live, work and play in Albuquerque, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
?Must-Have? Skills for the job:
- Minimum One year of nursing experiencerequired
- PACU: ACLS, PALS
- Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
- Registered Nurse - State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
- BLS certification within 90 days of hire.