$100K — $150K *
OpenText Functional Lead
Category: Digital Customer Experience
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J0221-0404
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digitalexperiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping to drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are looking for a Functional Lead specialized in OpenText Content Suite Platform to join our cross functional team and to contribute to the growth of our business.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with business subject matter experts to define OpenText ECM solution requirements as well as document system designs and functional specifications
- Lead the delivery of OpenText ECM enhancements
- Contribute to project management, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Quickly come up-to-speed on system architectures in order to become proficient in the role as Functional Lead
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 5 yrs. Experience in IT in a Software Development environment
- Software design experience includes defining and working with user interface standards found in web browser applications
- Ability to lead and provide functional leadership in the deployment of Open Text software solutions.
- Comfortable working with business subject matter experts to identify requirements and to define the functional design of the system
- Competency with Open Text Content Server, Open Text Records Management, Open Text Connected Workspaces, Open Text Email Management, Open Text Workflow and Open Text Web Reports.
- Software design experience includes defining and working with user interface standards found in web browser application
- Experience developing and executing functional tests to ensure software will perform as expected
- Experience with Systems Delivery Life Cycle methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Valid through: 4/12/2021