Job Title: OpenSpan Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Frisco, TX / Cary, NC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing automations using Openspan/Pega/WorkFusion as an accredited developer.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the tool vendors, tool capabilities, features and functionalities.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and provide automation solutions
- Good professional English communication ( written and spoken ) skills
- Candidate should have experience in 2 or more of automation tools E.g., not limiting to – WorkFusion, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and Pega Robotics
- Candidate should have knowledge of various open source technologies for versioning management and automation.
- Experience creating and demonstrating POCs to clients
Tools and Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of 2 or more of -
- OpenSpan - Pega
- Blue Prism,
- Automation Anywhere,
- Pega Rebotics &
- Programming and ScriptingLanguages like Shell Script/Perl/VB Script/Java Scripting/Power Shell , .NET and Advanced Java
- DB Knowledge like Oracle/MS SQL/MySQL
Optional (Desirable / Awareness)
- Cognitive / AI Tools like IBM Watson, Arago, inSTREAM, IP Soft Amelia
- Good understanding of enabling IT Infrastructure including virtual farms, network and security.