Business Group Highlights Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. Responsibilities
RHEL, RedHat OpenShift Platform SME will have expert level knowledge and experience in CI/CD with OpenShift. Ideally, someone who will be able to gather requirements from the stakeholders, create architectural design, and implement OpenShift in highly demanding environment. To be successful in this role, the candidate will have 16+ years of experience in IT, detailed oriented, a team player, has good troubleshooting skills, and is willing to learn.
The contractor support shall include, but is not limited to:
- The candidate should have demonstrated CI/CD OpenShift experience working at a client site in a high stress environment and deliver measurable results
- Experience designing and managing CI/CD OpenShift systems in multi-datacenter environments, with HA and DR design experience
- Be a subject matter expert on OpenShift and container platform, & CI/CD in general
- Perform day to day support for OpenShift Container Platform
- Manage all aspects of CI/CD OpenShift environment, including installation, upgrade, patching, and monitoring
- Must have good scripting experience in at least one of the scripting languages (bash, perl, python, ruby)
- Be an excellent DevOps team member to integrate CI/CD pipelines with OpenShift
- Provide technical leadership and technical guidance on all things CI/CD OpenShift
- Participate in internal workshops and provide presentations of the proposed CI/CD solutions
- Hands on experience working with Openshift 3.x, 4.x - RBAC, AD/LDAP Integration, CI/CD, Secret Management, Image Scanning, Certificates, SSL/TSL
- Provide T3 level engineering support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment
- Assist in troubleshooting CI/CD related tasks in OpenShift & Jenkins
- Working knowledge of Nexus, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, gitlab is a must
- Understand all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, Configuration Management, quality assurance, and release management
- The candidate must be able to deliver technical documentation and user documentation as required
- This position may require occasional off hours support to perform upgrades and patches
- Must be a team player
Requires US Citizenship and an active SECRET
Government Security Clearance Education
- BS/MS Information Technology; Computer Science Technology
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience in a Linux high level of RedHat: 10+ years Red Hat Engineer/Systems Administrator; 6+ years with OpenShift, Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Kubernetes, Bash, Python, Ruby
- 16+ years required experience in Information Technology, hardware, software, development
- vCenter, CEPH (Object storage), RH Satellite, VMWare vSphere, VRealize, Jenkins, Nexus Repository Manager, Maven, HAProxy, Apache Web Server, Gitlab, PostgreSQL
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift, Red Hat Certified Engineer, or Red Hat Certified Architect
- WDC (SA17, Rosslyn, Herndon)
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).