CALIBRE, an employee-owned management consulting and digital transformation company, is looking for an Open Text developer to work within a team to lead design and development efforts in order to implement the best solutions for end users based on product capabilities and customer needs. The Open Text developer will produce and maintain solutions in Open Text Content Server v16+ using Content Server Interface, translating business requirements into technical specifications. Duties include:
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
- Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
- Translates detailed design into computer software.
- Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Provides technical direction to programmers as required to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong SQL skills
- .NET and/or Java technologies.
- Ability to maintain users, groups, permissions, security and systems configurations within ECM environments
- Work with the stakeholders to gather, analyze, define, optimize, and document as-is and to-be business processes.
- Ability to translate business requirements into workflow processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Action oriented and results driven
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline
- Open Text Content Server v16+
- 5 years of computer experience in information systems design.
- 3 years of experience as an application programmer on large-scale DBMS.
- 5 years of experience with OpenText Content Server.
- 7 years of experience with Java
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience writing scripts for data backups
- Content Server Application Programming Interface using Web Reports, Live Reports, Web Services
- Work with teams to translate business requirements into workflow and enterprise content management based solutions.
- Create organized document repositories, with groups, permissions, categories, and metadata.
- Create Workflows using Content Server product to implement the business process.