Role: Open Text Content Suite Architect
Location: West Bend, WI
Type: Full Time
- 10+ years of overall IT work experience.
- 6+ years of experience working on OpenText Content Server and other related OpenText products. Preferably with v10.5/v16.
- Experience leading multiple content migration projects from other ECM systems to OpenText using migration tools like OpenText Integration Center(OTIC)/OpenText Object Importer.
- Experience working with other OpenText products like Archive Server, OTDS, Blazon, Brava and TempoBox.
- Experience developing inbound and outbound interfaces from Content Server to other 3rd party systems using REST /Content Web Server APIs.
- Experience working with Workflows, CS Widgets, Web Reports in Content Server.
- Knowledge of software development standards and best practice approaches.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug in assigned technology.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
Detailed Job Description:
- Act as the Primary Technical Delivery point of contact for the project.
- Perform development quality checks.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Proactively Identify and Highlight risks/issues and work on mitigation plan with the stakeholders.
- Provide periodic status updates to various project stakeholders.
- Analysis of business process, requirements and source system including architecture, design, database and data
- Create reports of the exception data for data clean-up by business.
- Requirement gathering of the data and artifacts to be migrated to the target environment
- Participate in design and solution of the target system to ensure the migration requirements are aligned
- Analysis and evaluation of tools to finalize for the migration. Perform proof of concept / demo and align with business and vendor for the overall migration strategy and approach.
- Setup of migration infrastructure. Coordination with Infra and Service desks.
- efforts estimation for planning migration activities
- Data / fields mapping analysis of source and target environments to meet migration requirements. Work with business and vendor to ensure the source system data artifacts are successfully mapped to target system design.
- Identify the transformation rules to address business rules and finalize the transformation logic with business
- Demonstrate migration tool with business for migration strategy
- Coordinate with the QA team for walkthrough of the migration test strategy
- Prepare of documents, required deliverable for migration
- Provide Support during business UAT
- Create Reconciliation Reports for migration
- Coordinate onsite and offshore team activities.
- Perform cut-over activities for go-live
- Provide Support during hyper-care and handover to run team for the migrated data.