8 - 10 years
Posted 63 days ago
Open Text App Works Architect
Job Title Open Text App Works Architect
Relevant Experience (in Yrs) 5 years
• 5+ years’ experience in OpenText technologies
• OpenText Content Server, Directory Server and Archive Server administration
• Data migration and upgrade experience
• Expertise in designing and developing OpenText Web Service, Web Report and .NET applications.
• Good knowledge in Drawing Management (CRT) solution, Records Management and Physical Objects.
• Records Management, Physical Objects, Workflow
• AJAX .Net and HTML 5
Experience Required 8-10 years
Roles & Responsibilities This OpenText Architect is responsible for designing, developing and deploying OpenText solutions to meet business needs including integration with other systems and databases. Requires an in-depth knowledge of OpenText features and functionality, project management, data management and business analysis skills. Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues reported by end users and create appropriate solutions to meet business needs utilizing various OpenText and other related tools such as Archive Server, WebReports, Object Importer, and Enterprise Scan. Candidate should have strong technical and communication skills.
Work Location Hartford, CT
Albany, NY (a few time travel to interact with business team)