Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
5 - 7 years
Posted 160 days agoby Rahul Kumar
Title: Open System Developer - Production Support Analyst with on-call support
Location: Gaithersburg, MD - 20878
Type: Full Time
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
5+ years of experience in: Unix Shell Scripting, Python, PL/SQL, Oracle.
Good to have - SaS
Roles and responsibility
* Is part of on-call rotation
* Incident management, Problem management, change management using ServiceNow tool.
* Modifies and maintains existing systems to address changes in business processes.
* Performs research, analysis, design, creation and implementation of business systems to meet current and future user requirements.
* Provides estimates of work effort for client projects
* Meeting the Service levels for resolution of reported application issues.
* Functions as a technical resource for other team members
* Assists QA team with questions and test cases
* Develops System documentation and provide assistance with user documentation
* Conducts Code Reviews for all other developers on the team
* Makes technical and architectural decisions regarding the application
* Answers questions from the business as well as provide adhoc queries when requested
* On-boarding Projects from Build to Run
* Technical team management experience including offshore team members
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
* Open Source : Unix Shell Scripting, Python, PL/SQL, Oracle and SaS (additional)
* Operations and Integration
* Time Management
* Production Support Experience
* Analytical Ability
* Communications (Listening, Persuasiveness, Oral, Written)
* At least 4-5 years full systems life cycle experience including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, requirements specifications, detail design, program specifications, coding and unit/system testing.
* Strong technical knowledge
Total experience in required skill (years): 5+ years