$250K - $500K(Ladders Estimates)
ou get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse provides management, technology, and risk consulting to clients around the world through more than 1,600 professionals in over 20 locations. At our core, we focus on building trust in society, solving important problems, and having a seat at the table for our clients most pressing matters. Formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers US Public Sector, Guidehouse provides the exceptional quality our clients demand with the agility and innovation to go beyond the expected.
Guidehouse is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nation's highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals at Guidehouse may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Actively integrates, collaborates, and coordinates activities between Collection/Exploitation Support, Training, and OSINT Capabilities management activities.
• Responsible for process improvement initiatives to the training program.
• Review/analyze data analytics and work with data scientists to enhance training program, includes reviewing/testing technologies into the program
• Coordinates with Hosting Environment when bringing new tools and techniques to the program
• Works with customer to tailor program to each AOR
• Look across the program to ID opportunities to standardize training activities.
• Produce Open Source intelligence (OSINT) Reports and other OSINT network analysis products
• Gather, synthesize, and analyze open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotics, and other areas of the Army mission
• Coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments
• Assess and provide formal recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
• Brief senior personnel and officers as needed
• Provide input to curriculum development for OSINT training requirements
• Oversee operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by customer.
Provide additional information that is required (i.e., stated in the contract and/or necessary to perform the duties) for the requisition.
• Master and 15 years experience or BS/BA and 18+ years experience providing training in the Intel Field.
• Must possess experience providing planning and targeting support to integrate and synchronize training activities
• Must possess experience developing military training plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Desired experience in developing training programs for OSINT, HUMINT, GEOINT, SIGNINT or All Source Intelligence for Army Operations or Joint Commands.
•Desired to be familiar with DoD policy and processes, the Joint Operations Planning Process and security policy and execution.
• Preferred graduate of OS301/OS302, CASO, defense, or IC equivalent
Valid Through: 2019-10-21