$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse provides management, technology, and risk consulting to clients around the world through more than 1,600 professionals in over 20 locations. At our core, we focus on building trust in society, solving important problems, and having a seat at the table for our clients most pressing matters. Formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers US Public Sector, Guidehouse provides the exceptional quality our clients demand with the agility and innovation to go beyond the expected.
Guidehouse is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nation's highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals at Guidehouse may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
· Instruct collection and exploitation of Publically Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools
· Instruct exploitation of social media and public accessible databases
· Instruct the gathering, synthesis, and analysis of open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotics, and other areas of the Army mission
· Instruct on how to Respond to Requests for Information
· Provide input to curriculum development for OSINT training requirements
· Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by customer"
· 8+yr demonstrated intelligence experience w/ MA/MS or 10+yr w/ BA/BS
· Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g., SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel).
· Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
· Prior military or government analytical training (e.g., all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
· Must have demonstrated knowledge of signature reduction and experience, collecting and exploiting from deep web and dark web information. • Experience training individuals
· Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
· Experience conducting intelligence analytical support for the DoD
· Foreign language capabilities of 2+/2+ DLPT or better (Language to be determined by the government post-award)
· Knowledge of scripting languages and technologies, including Python, Java, R Script, and JEMA
Valid Through: 2019-10-21