CACI is seeking a Intelligence Senior Manager to support the Army OSINT Office and pursue a career in CACI's growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company.
Specific duties include:
- Coordinate the efforts of the contract team in supporting the Army OSINT Office's production.
- Conduct daily interaction with senior Army leadership, industry IT leaders and IC/DoD Partners to assist in supporting the Army OSINT Office's mission of providing OSINT products to the Warfighter and tactical, operational and strategic decision makers.
- Ensure adherence to Army OSINT policy by providing day to day oversight and review of analytical production.
- Responsible for the development and management of less seasoned analysts.
- Communicate the strategic vision, goals and objectives to a team responsible for planned and ad hoc mission requirements.
- Typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of the Army OSINT Office program.
- Performs all functional duties independently.
- Responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific task, project or product.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- MA/MS degree with at least ten years of intelligence production experience.
- Experience in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), OSINT tools and DoD as well as Army OSINT Policy.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Prior experience working in the intelligence field for the US Army or Joint Commands.
- Graduate of OS301/OS302/OS401/CASO/Touchstone Analytics/Echo Analytics Course or other defense or IC equivalent.
- Experience in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), OSINT tools, Army OSINT Policy, All Source Intelligence, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Counter-Intelligence (CI), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Open Source Support to Cyber Operations, Information Operations or Special Operations.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.