- Work on Privileged Access Management (PAM) projects, including Privileged User Identity, Privileged Password, session brokering, management and recording
- Develop tools and solutions to assist in implementation of OPAM and/or Cyberark deployments
- Administer PAM deployments and support ongoing expansions, maintenance upgrades, patching etc.
- Interact with cross functional team to ensure Security standards are adequately implemented
- Develop audit reports to monitor and report privileged account usage and access.
- Ideal candidate has deployed, managed or implemented CyberArk/OPAM/Thycotic or similar PAM vendor solutions.
- Thorough understanding of Role, privilege management in Oracle and similar datastore technology.
- intermediate to advance scripting, debug and deployment skills of Weblogic, Tomcat or similar application server.
- Experience working on Security/Compliance projects is nice to have.
- Experience administering, supporting database technologies like Oracle is plus
- Participate in documentation, creation of Checklists and followup validations.
- Strong urge to learn and expand solution to other non RDBMS technologies a.k.a NoSQL, Bigdata etc.
- Must have worked in an active production environment.
Desirable Technical Skills OPAM, CyberArk
Desirable Functional Skills Must be willing to work independently in an onsite-offshore model, Good communication skills