Essential Job Functions:
As the Onsite Program Manager you willpartner with Client and Virgin Pulse to create, organize, market and implement onsite wellness programs that address the health needs of Client’s employee population. This role will work closely with the wellness committees/departments to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for the Company’s employees to engage in healthy activities. This individual will have the resources to answer all the questions about Virgin Pulse and its products.
In the role of Onsite Program Manager you will wear many hats and your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Ensure Agreement compliance, interfacing with Client management and peripheral departments; Maintain ongoing communication with Client management and other functional areas, as appropriate, to assess Client needs and identify Virgin Pulse programming solutions.
- Coordinate planning and delivery of the Program throughout the entire organization in collaboration with corporate and site stakeholders.
- Implement yearly strategic business plan including program plan, marketing plan and communication plan as developed by Client Success Manager and Client.
- Coordinate/conduct annual ROI review meeting
- Ensure full integration of Program throughout all lines of Client business (e.g. Health and Safety, Benefits).
- Coordinate marketing and communications bringing in Virgin Pulse Corporate support as appropriate.
- Design and develop outcomes focused programs and interventions including data collection and evaluation process.
- Create outcomes focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives.
- Develop a wellness champion network and provide leadership, support and resources to champions at multiple locations.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure confidentiality of all data collected during all health promotion activities.
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching sessions to all Program staff to ensure quality of all programs and Services being delivered.
- Assess effectiveness of current health education interventions and enhance delivery methods to reach all segments of the population with greater impact on outcome results.
- In conjunction with the Client Success Manager and Client's Leadership, introduces new Virgin Pulse programs, products and Services to the Client.
- Adhere to Client's security, safety, and regulatory requirements.
- Align with Virgin Pulse corporate support Services as applicable.
- Data Downloads - ability to download your data (contract dependent) with the Program Manager as the primary individual working in the back office, administration area.
- Assists with coordination of onsite screening event at their assigned work location and handles receiving shipment of screening materials.
- Program manager maintains a Program issue resolution log to ensure that Client and Program Participant issues are tracked and resolved.
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. Degree in health promotion, psychology, social work or other health related field
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources/Health Promotion preferred
- CHES, ACSM and fitness certifications preferred
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in fields related to health and wellness
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in business environment/account management
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES YOU REGULARLY DEMONSTRATE
- Ability to initiate and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding ability to deliver presentations at all levels within an organization; both small and large group
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service-orientation and analytical skills
- AbIlity to create original motivational healthy living content