About the Opportunity:
DMI is seeking an Onsite Task Lead / Senior Intrusion Analyst to provide technology task management support to include Project skills, Requirements Analysis, Systems Engineering, Operations and Maintenance, Network/Systems Administration, and Configuration Management for the FBI Program Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employee will be directly supporting investigations through deep dive malware analysis and digitalforensics, and automated forensic tools.
- Digitalforensics services encompass analysis of and the related support efforts for various devices, to include computers and related peripherals, and portable and gaming devices. Employee will conduct digital forensic analysis on static and/or dynamic media; document process, findings, and conclusion; handle evidence; communicate status updates with TAU government personnel and customers; conduct quality/peer reviews on all deliverables prior to being furnished to the government; and testify as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) when required. Employee will assist in the development of automated tools to accomplish forensic analysis activities more efficiently.
- Digitalforensics analysis and support may also be required in direct support of operational/investigative activities.
- This support will likely be dynamic and fluid to respond effectively to mission needs. Examples of support include, but are not limited to, writing scripts to automate the ingestion or processing of data; and providing technical guidance or requirements in support of suspect interviews and evidence seizure.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years experience to be equivalent to having no degree
- plus 12years experience supporting projects of similar size and scope.
- We will accept a higher degree with fewer years of experience in the following instances: a Master's degree plus 4 years of experience or a Ph.D. with 1 year of experience.
- Candidate shall have demonstrated at least six (6) years direct work-related experience in the areas of digital forensic analysis and digital activity assessment; intrusion analysis; and packet data analysis.
- Candidate shall have completed at least two hundred (200) hours of formal, accredited training in related digitalforensics technical specialty. Continuing Professional Education credits/units shall have been received for all 200 hours of accredited training.
- Candidate shall demonstrate oral and written communication skills and effectively communicate details with technical and non-technical personnel.
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position
Job ID 2018-15014