Onsite Senior Development Scientist
We are looking for Onsite Senior Development Scientist for our client in Miami, FL
Job Title: Onsite Senior Development Scientist
Job Location: ?Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 5year of exp
- Conduct testing of new or modified hematology analyzers/reagents, testing includes reagent stability testing, raw material characterization, Test Method validation, Quality Control, Calibration and analysis of whole blood samples.
- Prepare test procedures and reports, documents the execution of the test procedures and test results in accordance with departmental procedures and requirements specifications.
- Prepare reagent/control bench batches and Development Scale up lots.
- Assist with trouble shooting product performance issues by working with cross functional teams.
- Analyze data using statistical methods, interprets technical data; reports and documents issues, and collects data for to support global registration of consumable.
- Must be experienced working within a regulated environment and follows all safety procedures and policies in the laboratory.
- Working experience in a medical laboratory; General laboratory workflow
- Reviewing Hematology Results, including CBC, 5 Part Differential, and Flagging;
- Reagent pooling and filling
- Experience with GLP and GMP
- Knowledge of basic laboratory statistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to work within an agile environment.
- Project planning skills
- Should have experience with pH meter, Osmometer, Conductivity Meter, Spectrophotometer, HPLC (preferred), Beckman Coulter Particle Counter (preferred)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science Technology or other relevant baccalaureate degree and 5+ years of relevant experience, or Master’s degree(s) and 3+ years of relevant experience, or PhD and 1+ years of relevant experience.