Onsite Coordinator / Drafter
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Onsite Coordinator/Drafter for our client in Norcross, GA
Job Title: Onsite Coordinator/Drafter
Job Location: ?Norcross, GA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Min 5 year of experience
- Onsite coordinator to perform the following tasks.
- Perform Vault copy-design to generate new model data set as a starting point for offsite modelers.
- Entering the metadata into the new Inventor files, by copying the 2D file metadata in Vault .
- Loading of new models and drawings into Vault.
- Pre-check of deliverables before final submission to Client .
- Coordinate with Client to review delivery and support offshore team to achieve model completion.
- Manage and schedule tasks in coordination with Client resource.
- Coordinate with Offshore resources to achieve quality and timeline.
- Load all models and drawings in Vault for completion and quality review by Client.
- Required to have knowledge of the Autodesk VAULT environment
- Understanding required in building complex assembly models.
- Reviewing features, parts, assemblies, drawings and BOQ for quality Output.
- Require understading on icopy, ifeature and ilogic used in Inventor.
- Required to be knowledgeable in all aspects of the parameters of inventor objects and ways to assign, control and link with Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attending meeting with client for discussing progress of project
- Monitoring the Progress w.r.t schedule.
- Good knowledge on MS Excel
- Inventor Modeling
- Diploma/ BE