Virtual / Travel
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Not Specified years
Posted 174 days ago
Objective: ALTOUR is seeking an experienced Online Services Developer on Pacific or Mountain time to provide service and support
to clients regarding questions relative to the administrative side of Concur and other online booking
tools. Sets up and manages site builds for online booking tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Builds customer sites for the online booking tools. Necessary site administration duties, such as,
system enhancements that are released, reconfigurations, and troubleshooting system errors.
• Develops and coordinates webinars and Concur demos to walk client through the online booking
tool including: monthly training demos, new client demos, current client demos, new enhancement,
• Works with sales team on new clients wanting to purchase tool and setting up clients on online
booking tools. Daily Emails: deleting/adding profiles for current customer sites, updating profiles,
adding hotel/car/air discounts to profiles. Customer request to add in air contracts and hotels.
• Updates customer sites with new Concur enhancements and products.
• Testing new sites.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Worldspan, Sabre
• Concur Travel
• MSOffice: Word, Excel
• Positive attitude
• Customer Service
• Excellent communication skills – telephone and email
• Detail oriented
• Professional image
• Team player
• Multiple GDS is a plus
• Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is required
• Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force
frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves
sitting most of the time.
• Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
• Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
• Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
• Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a
wide range of complex tasks.
• Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write
reports, and comprehend complex issues and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
• Job requires employee to preform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.