Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds customer sites for the online booking tools. Necessary site administration duties, such as, system enhancements that are released, reconfigurations, and troubleshooting system errors.
- Develops and coordinates webinars and Concur demos to walk client through the online booking tool including: monthly training demos, new client demos, current client demos, new enhancement, etc..
- Works with sales team on new clients wanting to purchase tool and setting up clients on online booking tools. Daily Emails: deleting/adding profiles for current customer sites, updating profiles, adding hotel/car/air discounts to profiles. Customer request to add in air contracts and hotels.
- Updates customer sites with new Concur enhancements and products.
- Testing new sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Worldspan, Sabre
- Concur Travel
- MSOffice: Word, Excel
- Positive attitude
- Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills – telephone and email
- Detail oriented
- Professional image
- Team player
- Multiple GDS is a plus
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is required
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
- Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, and comprehend complex issues and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
- Job requires employee to preform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.