The marketing specialist will be responsible for the day to day management of marketing programs, manage budgets, develop, execute and refine marketing campaigns that showcase our company's product lines and services.
Must be proficient in the following areas:
- Google Analytics
- Webmaster tolls
- Pay Per Click (PPC): AdWords, AdCenter
- Comparison Shopping Sites
- Social Media platforms
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Program
- Wordpress - Blogging
Candidates who need to relocate will not be considered for this role
Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this role
Beneficial Qualifications (Not required, but nice to have)
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years working experience in digital marketing.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Excel - Advanced level preferred.
- Experience with CMS Content Management Systems.
- Must be able to complete a project from A to Z, with minimal management
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and users funnels.
- Possess a high level of English writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have the ability to conduct research and provide solutions.
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- A self-learner with the ability to take initiative and solve problems.
- Manage budgets and resources.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
About the Role
The marketing specialist must be able to effectively analyze and communicate the results of the corresponding advertising campaigns to executive officers of the company. They also work closely with company website designers and developers to optimize key performance indicators for all company website visitors. The marketing specialist should be proficient with online marketing channels such as email, search marketing; AdWords and AdCenter, shopping comparison sites, SEO, social media, and affiliate program. They should also be proficient with the use of Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, and experience in content management systems.
About the Company (Benefits, Perks, Culture, etc.)
The mission of Anjolee is to provide our customers with the highest quality of hand crafted, customized jewelry, using only the finest precious metals, natural diamonds and gemstones. To achieve our mission, we focus on: ? Customized jewelry that reflects each customer?s taste and budget? State of the art technology? Knowledgeable, friendly and always available jewelry specialists The Anjolee Story: The originator of the diamond tennis bracelet, Anjolee has steadily expanded over the years into a full range of quality diamond jewelry, from bridal pieces and fashion rings to bracelets, earrings and necklaces. The story of Anjolee begins in New York City in the early 1960?s. Anjolee?s founder began designing his own jewelry and forming important relationships with wholesalers and retailers. In 1977, the company was incorporated and relocated to Los Angeles. Twenty years later, the operation moved to Chula Vista, CA where it is based today. Other family members soon joined in and the manufacturing business steadily grew. The company gained early recognition for its unique tennis bracelet designs and has been the leading manufacturer ever since.