Online Marketing Scientist / Engineer
- PhD, or MS in Statistics, Math, Physics or Computer Science or related fields, with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Data Modeling or Analytics, or Software Engineering, OR Bachelor's degree with at least 8years of experience in software engineering or data analytics.
- Passion for creating a large impact in changing peoples lives: Help people finding a better-fit job, or help employers finding better quality talent.
- High standard in every aspect, such as algorithm optimizations, flawless programming, relentless iterations in making products better.
- Experience with Online Marketing systems, such as Google Adwords.
- Experience in big data and machine learning systems, such as Spark, Scala etc.
- MUST HAVE GRADUATED FROM AT A TOP 10 SCHOOL IN THE U.S.
Join the fastest growing startup in Austin! In the past 3years, Austin Business Journal listed this company in their Fast 50 list for companies within the Austin Metro.
This company is the leading programmatic job advertising marketplace with more than 20 million registered users and over 2 billion monthly searches. What makes this company stand out? We?re mission-driven: we help people find work. We connect the best talent with the right opportunities in the most efficient way possible. We believe that to be the best, we must hire the best - and help them become even better. You?ll find an environment of collaboration, encouragement, transparency, and fun.
As an Online Marketing Scientist/Engineer, you will work on a variety of initiatives:
- Research latest technologies in online advertising, including Google?s SEM, Display Network, Retargeting, Cookie Tracking, etc.
- Architect proper online marketing strategy to efficiently acquire traffic on a massive scale.
- Design and build consumer facing websites or apps to efficiently generate leads, actions or accounts.
- Implement machine learning system to maximize targeting accuracy toward audiences that are the best fit to employer?s jobs.
REFER LOCAL OR REGIONAL CANDIDATES OR OUTSIDE THE LOCAL AREA