Array BioPharma is a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Boulder, Colorado that is focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of targeted small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer. We are building a fully integrated, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company and preparing for the approval and launch of binimetinib and encorafenib for the treatment of patients with melanoma.
The Oncology Therapeutic Specialists will play an integral role in the successful launch of binimetinib in NRAS mutated melanoma and in preparations for subsequent launches in BRAF mutated melanoma. This is a unique opportunity to launch two novel oncology drugs and to be a part of the inaugural Commercial team at Array.
- Demonstrate a mastery of products’ clinical efficacy, articulate a strong value proposition for the customer, and provide patient and reimbursement support, while meeting or exceeding their sales goals.
- Utilize effective selling techniques and marketing strategies to create and expand demand for any/all promoted brand(s) for which you are responsible.
- Target, develop, assess and maintain a thorough understanding of key customers while maintaining a high level stakeholder position.
- Use strategic thought process in developing and maintaining an active customer database.
- Development of strategies to make excellent use of marketing materials and programs.
- Have a mastery of key account management, best practices and sales development.
- Develop exceptionally well designed business plans with resource allocations that link to strong business results.
- Demonstrate a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues and the marketplace.
- Be extremely customer focused and able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders.
- Arrange and coordinate effective promotional programs within all promotional and regulatory guidelines.
- Conduct essential field activities including but not limited to lunch and learns, customer in-services, attend tumor boards, etc..
- Work as a resource for various oncology organizations, teaching instutions, physician groups, oncology nurses, pharmacy directors, practive managers, navigators, etc…
- Complete expense reports and other required administrative reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend training programs, conventions, and symposia, as requested.
- Focus on the end results of the sales process, demonstrating personal accountability, sense of urgency and commitment to achieve business objectives.
- Exemplify strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively use resources and share best practices that lead to achieving or exceeding business goals.
- Adhere to company compliance guidelines, policy and procedures.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience and with at least 3 of those years in Oncology
- Start-up experience a plus
- Existing relationships with key accounts within assigned geography
- Strong track record of successfully hitting/exceeding sales goals to include national awards / President’s Club
- Demonstrated success of selling in a territory where there was zero /limited impact from a co- promote partner or POD selling environment
- Proven ability to formulate and implement effective oncology sales skills and results
- Knowledge of oncology disease states products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and business skills
- Proven ability to create and innovate, build and expand business and work both independently as well as in teams
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex information
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of reimbursement
- Knowledge of territory
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel