The Oncology Specialty Consultantproactivelynetworks with customers to enhancesales/business opportunities while bringing forth competitive intelligence. More specifically:
- Builds strategic customer partnerships.
- Develops relationships and business opportunities with key customers.
- Receives feedback, coaching, direction from regionally assigned RM.
- Collaborates with Regional Directors (managed care) in team effort related to key accounts and implementation of pull through programs.
- Collaborates with representative in the territory to strengthen business plans and decide on important targeted business for the territory, ie: Where there is the most impact and ROI.
- Is an integral member of a regional sales team and is expected to demonstrate consistent sales results and leadership behaviors in and out of the region.
- Partners with representative in territory and potential internal stakeholders to include: marketing, sales training, medical, sales management and operations.
- Fosters and maintains company relationship with key decision makers and opinion leaders..
- BA/BS required, biological or related discipline
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical salesexperience, with 2+ Oncology experience highly preferred
- Documented track record of consistent success
- Scientific collaboration and communication skills required
- Recent experience/local market knowledge
- Reliant, self-motivated, driven individual with strong leadership skills
- Experience, oncology medical experience (nurse/doctor), sell of complex products strongly recommended
- Consultative selling experiencepreferred
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills required
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
Professional Skills Desired:
- Professional image
- Oral communication skills Listening skills Technical/computer skills Achievements/awards
- Well organized/disciplined Competitive/industrious
- Self-motivated/performance accountability Sense of urgency
- Empathetic/Rapport builder
- Territory operational skills/time management