Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Oncology Specialty Consultant, are to:
- Be able to demonstrate a mastery of products clinical efficacy, articulate a strong value proposition for the customer, and provide patient and reimbursement support, while meeting or exceeding their sales goals;
- Target, develop, assess, and maintain a thorough understanding of key customers while in a high level stakeholder position;
- Use strategic thought process in developing and maintaining an active customer database;
- Possess in depth mastery of clinical and technical knowledge related to products promoted and disease state management;
- Master key account management, best practices, and sales development;
- Develop exceptionally well designed business plans with resource allocations that link to strong business results;
- Demonstrate a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues and the marketplace;
- Be extremely customer focused and able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders;
- Exemplify strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively use resources and share best practices that lead to achieving or exceeding business goals;
- Adhere to company compliance guidelines, policy, and procedures.
This geography includes the Greater Cincinnati area, Dayton and Lima Markets.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor?s degree;
- Minimum of 5years? of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience, or oncology medical experience (nurse/doctor) equivalent;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid driver?s license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor?s degree in Biological Science or related discipline;
- Oncology selling experience;
- Consultative selling experience;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
YOUR APPLICATION Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.