As an Oncology Pharmacist (Clinical Pharmacy Specialist II), your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Provides delivery of clinical pharmacy services, drug information and monitoring of pharmacotherapy to a specific patient population.
- Reviews drug orders and checks work completed by ancillary personnel in the department.
- Serves as drug expert and consultant to physicians, nursing staff and other hospital personnel.
- Responsible for participating in pharmacy student and resident education.
- Provides quality assurance review of drug utilization throughout the hospital for various medical staff committees and the department.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
• Doctorate of Pharmacy degree (Pharm D)
• 1 year of a pharmacy residency program or 2 years of qualified work experience
License and certification minimum requirements:
• A valid State of California Pharmacist license
• Current BLS certification
• Current ACLS or PALS certification.