Job ID 79515 Date posted 02/22/2018 Full / Part Time: Full-Time
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering with identified medical leaders to develop and implement expert clinical care delivery systems for a defined patient population or service.
- Demonstrating outstanding clinical and service delivery and utilizes critical thinking, problem solving and expert knowledge to identify and facilitate systems improvements with a strong focus on health promotion, risk reduction and population-based health care.
- Assuming a leadership role in planning and implementing clinical initiatives and quality improvements that demonstrate effective positive progress in key performance metrics such as patient satisfaction, LOS, cost/case and staff engagement or others as defined by program goals.
- Collaborating with inter-professional team members to enhance outcomes across the continuum of care by utilizing, critiquing and/or conducting research to promote evidenced based practice.
- Identifying high riskpatient care issues and trends and implements interventions to achieve optimal/benchmark quality outcomes.
- Assuming a leadership role in population based clinical strategic planning and participates on key committees related to that planning.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with regional providers (primary care and post acute) and local community organizations to advance population health across region.
- Developing and providing clinical education to direct care clinical staff, cross continuum inter-professional team members as well as patients and families.
- Participating in community education and awareness campaigns to advance population based health initiatives.
- Knowledge about health care /payment reform and its impact on given population. Participates in creating novel delivery models to meet changing regulations and mandates.
What will you need?
- Education: BSN required, MSN preferred.
- Experience: Five or more years acute care inpatient experience with one to three years Oncology experience. Current knowledge of Chemotherapy and administration.
- Certification: ONS certification and Health Care Provide CPR certification required.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealh of Massachusetts.