$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
8 - 10 years
Posted 65 days ago
The Oncology Medical Affairs (OMA) Strategic Initiatives Leader role at Novartis Oncology seeks to motivate and engage employees to help achieve business results and build desired culture. This position will have responsibility to support development and execution of the aligned engagement strategy, including: partnering with communications and employee engagement team for organizational and site-specific events and announcements, employee engagement events and activities, internal awareness and leadership strategic support, OMA/Global Medical Affairs (GMA) events coordination as well as non-molecule projects and initiatives to deliver on the priorities of the OMALT/GMALT.
In support of the Oncology Medical Affairs organization, key internal audiences and stakeholders, this position will:
• Coordinating organizational and site-specific communications with the content and engagement team
• Project manage the writing and cascade of organizational and people communications and employee engagement.
• Develop and deliver credible and impactful messaging through innovative and targeted channels and ensure messaging and programs reflect and address employee feedback
• Proactively identify opportunities where communications can help advance strategy, address issues, strengthen alignment or collaboration, and deliver communication & employee engagement programs/messages to achieve goals
• Develop and implement programs that support culture and change management with consultation from P&O
• Navigate a complex organization and demonstrate foresight and judgment to involve the right people at the right time.
• A university level (bachelors) degree; Desired: scientific training/experience.
• 8-10 years professional working experience; Desired: strong project management and writing experience in Oncology or specialty therapeutic area
• Ability to work entrepreneurially and lead cross-functionally in a matrix environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, results focus, speak up approach
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to understand science
• Proven ability to operate and influence cross-functionally and cross-culturally
Valid Through: 2019-9-13