Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Centennial Medical Center is currently seeking a Manager Oncology BMT.
The nurse manager is responsible for the 24/7 operations of assigned departments including education and supervision of staff that provide direct and indirect patient care on their assigned unit. The nurse manager coordinates department work flow processes to assure patients receive quality care from all departments and that resources are efficiently utilized. He/she leads and participates in department and hospital-wide Performance Improvement activities. S/he monitors and seeks assistance when needed for the assigned units’ issues especially regarding ethical and legal concerns.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Current RN license in TN or other approved compact state
- >2 years demonstrated leadership experience, >4 years clinical experience
- BSN required, or obtained within 2 years of hire
- ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification preferred at hire, required within one year of hire
- AHA BLS
- Certification in area of specialty preferred at hire, required within 2 years of hire (OCN or BMTCN)
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with external and internal customers
Job Code: 00001-62780