IQVIA is looking for a high performing, results-oriented sales manager with a track record of success to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join IQVIA as the Oncology Field Manager with Janssen Pharmaceutical Oncology. The Oncology Field Manager will manage all operational aspects including build, leadership and performance management of a team of oncology sales professionals tasked with promoting and selling healthcare products to oncology healthcare professionals.
- 4-year degree from a recognized accredited college required; Advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical Management experience managing a team of successful healthcare Sales Representatives calling on HCP’s
- Minimum 7 years sales experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry with demonstrated success in sales performance
- Oncology sales experience preferred
- Prior CSO experience working in coordinated and collaborative environment a plus
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Strong professional presence in dealing with internal and external customers
- Ability to examine business environment and develop/execute in response to business opportunities.
- Ability to lead and drive results in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience in effective financial budget management required
- Initiative, vision and proven track record developing strategy and delivering results
- Ability to travel 50% within continental US