At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
- Are you customer obsessed? Do you have a passion for a flawless candidate and employee experience? Do you want to influence the future of onboarding?
- The Employee Success Specialist owns our candidateonboarding and employee transaction experience making sure our Hiring Managers and new hires have the knowledge necessary to be able to do business well across the region (3 countries in the Americas).
- Serve as an ambassador to the organization through the shift from candidate to employee, in delivering an exceptional experience from the pre-hire and post Day 1 stages guiding our new hires through the transition when they join Adobe.
- Facilitate the completion of the onboarding checklist with the Hiring Manager to ensure our new hires have a workstation, IT, supplies, and other tools/resources.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all aspects of New Hire onboarding and orientation.
- Support with New Employee Orientation content and delivery to ensure full integration of new employees to the Adobe’s mission and culture.
- Work across other functions and teams bringing the Adobe’s onboarding objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication.
- Create, improve and document processes.
- Analyse current levels of engagement and recommend new approaches in improving the overall onboardingexperience.
- Work with other functions such as employee initiatives, appreciation events and community activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of HR experience, with prior experience in talent selection and onboarding
- Experience in building relationships and having the ability to build and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders
- Strong communication and able to deal effectively at all levels, including written and oral communications
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, hardworking, highly ethical, and dependable
- Attention to detail with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Creative & Customer centric
- Aptitude for applying technology to achieve optimal results
- People & process oriented and the ability to manage detailed work within constant deadlines/time constraints/SLA environment/change environment