Purpose and scope: Analyze, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. Principal duties and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configuration, Administration and Maintenance of document routing workflows to facilitate automation
- Evaluation of document types and keyword values to facilitate workflows
- Reporting and Dashboard Design
- Participate in business ideation, problem solving and solutioning, and Strategic Planning sessions
- Participate in business requirements sessions
- Maintain and support operation of the OnBase solutions through enhancements and bug fixes
- Facilitate changes to the application utilizing OnBase configurator.
- Assist with testing and upgrade of OnBase changes on Development, QA, UAT and Production environments
- Work with Hyland software/ first line of Support for technical support as needed
- Responding to questions concerning product capabilities.
- Hyland Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) is highly desired and Hyland OnBase System Administrator (OCSA) would be plus.
- Assist in the creation of test plans and perform functional, regression and integration testing associated with changes made to OnBase as part of service delivery program
- Develops and maintains .NET code to be used in Windows Applications, Web Services, Websites, and other forms of C# scripts.
- Writes code to integrate with the OnBase API.
- Develops OnBase solutions dealing in areas of document capture, document storage, workflow, and other OnBase areas.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Analyzes and determines functional specification for customer requests and confers with systems users to clarify objectives and determines the feasibility of the requested services.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or at least 5 years' experience building solutions using OnBase Experience and required skills:
- Extensive Experience in Workflow Creation and Administration
- Extensive Experience in Electronic Document Management
- Hyland OnBase Advanced Certified Workflow Administrator – OACWA a plus
- Hyland OnBase Work View Certification – OCWC a plus
- Hyland OnBase API Certification – OCAPI a plus
- Knowledge in Hyland Cloud, Hyland OnBase Administration, Unity Client, Thick Client, Configuration Client, Work View, OnBase Studio and development.
- Strong competence in working with relational databases, XML files, data analysis, SQL scripting, data mapping and system integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, subject matter experts and vendor resources.
- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Certifications: OnBase System Admin / API / Workflow / Workview (Version 16 or above)
- Expertise with Unity forms, Unity scripts, Workflow, etc.
- Strong knowledge of OnBase Object Model and SQL queries
- Experience with Reporting Server and Dashboards
- Create and maintain project technical documentation
- .NET programming experience is preferred.
- Experience with N-tier web-based applications using C# and ASP.NET
- Proven experience in translating and refining business requirements into enterprise solutions.
- Background in technical architecture and design.
- OnBase Experience With API. (Required)
- Experience working in Agile Release Management Tools