Job Title: Sr. OMS Developer
Purpose of the job
As the OMS Sr. Delevoper, your job is to provide senior level support of the IBM Sterling OMS implementation, provide end user support and develop functional enhancements/fixes to the OMS application, under minimal supervision.
Standout applicants will demonstrate:
You will be developing new application functionalities in OMS and be maintaining the integrity of the OMS System through design and development efforts, with minimal oversight needed.You will be responsible for creating measured improvements in OMS Operational Health and provide architectural, technical design and code review level guidance and software design documentation for team. Support customers on Complex technical issues. Operate, optimize and support the IBM Sterling OMS environment, Also perform gap/fit analysis between IBM Base functionality and organizational requirement and work with end users, management and support staff to identify areas where new applications will resolve business problems.
To join our band you will need the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Business, Accounting, MIS, Information Technology, or similar.
- 5 years of relevant work experience with order management systems and with strong understanding of IBM Sterling OMS (in addition to degree or years of previous experience.)
- 5 Years Experience and/or the ability to document business issues and escalate for help as required. Also with installation/configuration base components of IBM OMS: user groups, security, connections to databases, etc.
- Skilled knowledge of features, configuration and support of OMS and of related technologies: Oracle database, Exchange, Java/J2EE, XML, XML Parsers, and XSL and with ESBs
- Skilled proficiency with OMStechnology stack & development methodology and with planning and implementation of OMS system tests to ensure that functionality, configuration and data are as expected
- Experience working with Commerce Call Center/Store Operations.