Working across commercial functions (e.g., sales, brand marketing, market analytics, and customer experience), the Omni Partner will work to develop insights and KPIs that increase our understanding of the opportunities available for omnichannel marketing and the value of digital channels, and to lead to continual improvements with a test and learn approach.
- Grade Level: 19
- Reports to: Director, Customer Experience, Oncology & Virology (with dotted line to Regional Sales Manager)
Primary Job Function
- Provide call planning and prospecting support to a regional team of Account Executives.
- Optimize ongoing digital communication strategies to provide promotional product information with customers between in-person visits.
- Manage the internal reporting of specific digital promotional campaign performance to commercial leadership, identifying opportunities for improvement and best practices. Work with subject matter experts to ensure analysis is insightful and actionable.
- Own the development and communication of digital execution dashboards, identifying insights and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct deep dive analysis for specific commercial functions/teams as needed to inform content plans, strategic plans, etc., with some supervision.
- Serve as an omnichannel subject matter expert for Account Executives and cross-functional commercial partners, providing guidance to elevate their understanding of omnichannel marketing strategies and tactics. Develop dashboards for teams as needed.
- Integrate Account Executives' customer insights with data-driven insights to create regional influence maps and customized target lists.
- Improve Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) utility by identifying and resolving contact information gaps at the territory level.
- Gather and provide feedback and recommendations back to marketing and customer experience teams to improve CRM and omnichannel platforms, processes, strategies, and tactics.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
- >6 years total experience
- >3 years sales experience, or directly supporting sales
- >3 years of hands-on experience with Brand & digital marketing tools and analytics tools; 5+ years preferred
- Digital native – demonstrates curiosity and advanced understanding of digital environments
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence within a matrixed environment
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Loves numbers and digging into data, but able to turn data into actionable insights
- Project and process management experience
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Demonstrated ability to present to executive audiences
- Ability to manage several concurrent tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Experience with medical/regulatory/legal review processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-starter, proactive problem solver, with a service mindset