For the past 200 years at Citi, we have a drive to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today’s modern financial Omnichannel Marketing Operations – Acquisitions.
We are currently searching for an Omnichannel Marketing Operations Manager with an analytical, strategic, and operational mindset to join our Cards Marketing Information Management team. This person will be responsible for supervising the development and execution of targeted, personalized acquisitions and new account digital and direct (i.e. mail, email, display, onsite, television, etc.) marketing initiatives/campaigns, as well as bringing new cross channel business opportunities to bear through channel addressability and optimization mix insights, both of which are integral to our overall business strategy and driving financial results.
A key tenant of this role is to lead and motivate a team focused on developing a cohesive omnichannel marketing strategy for all acquisition and new customer marketing channels and evangelizing and driving adoption of the same across the Cards business. This team will work directly with a variety of Citi Cards constituents including Marketing Strategy (ATL & BTL, Direct and Digital), Media, Decision Sciences, Risk Management, Technology and Legal/Compliance to prioritize, align and deliver marketing campaign activities covering all digital and non-digital marketing channels. Lastly, this position will be responsible
for contributing to omnichannel capabilities R&D and supporting the roadmap for implementation in a strategic way. You will own the capabilities utilization through the delivery of a sound operationalization strategy and pilot execution plan.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Strategic responsibility for managing NA Branded Cards direct and digital marketing deployment lifecycle - including budgeting, project coordination and planning for future capability needs
- Integrating direct and digital marketing channel strategies into an omnichannel business strategy
- Setting standards for the ideation, development, execution, and optimization of omnichannel marketing campaigns designed to drive new account growth & profitability.
- Conducting advanced campaign development, analysis, and insight to enable the creation and execution of actions that drive increased revenues and margins for the business.
- Identifying target audiences and offer strategies by working cross-functionally with other teams to gather insights which will generate buy-in for targeting decisions and improve targeting efforts
- Ensuring all campaigns are set up and executed according to appropriate specifications and rules; provide recommendations to management regarding operating guidelines and procedures, audit and business reporting, and timely issue resolution.
- Analyzing, reporting, preparing dashboards and providing meaningful insights on various aspects of the marketing functions
- Driving flexibility and creativity in marketing processes to enable more effective execution
- Monitoring and optimizing major contracts with marketing vendors and managing associated spend
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- Building and leading a high performing team
- Extremely versed at communicating to executive management on a regular basis
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience in designing, planning, developing and executing a variety of digital and direct marketing tactics using CRM and DMP platforms
- Capable of leading strategic and technical staff to design, extract and syndicate optimal targeted audiences for direct marketing (mail, email) and digital (onsite, display, television, search and social) campaign
- Ability to set forecasted goals, develop a strategy to achieve those goals, and be accountable for the outcome
- Must have a strong focus on data driven marketing tactics and decision making
- Must have experience with marketing tools and technology and demonstrate the right balance between technical/analytical aptitude and marketing strategy and execution
- Skill to identify business opportunities and provide actionable insights to support the business
- A dreamer, a disrupterthat is able to envision things in non-traditional ways; to see and solve problems no one else may know exists by new, unique, or different means
- Extensive planning skills with the ability to organize thematic work areas in great detail with long term vision and iterative execution
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized and deadline-focused with a gift to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment in which they will be comfortably uncomfortable
- Excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills; capable of interfacing well and driving collaboration across multiple cross organizational constituents
- Job ID: 17077522