This is the highest level technical resource focusing on highly visible, complex and critical business priorities with the FIS OmniPlus based systems. Develops plans for defining, delivering, enabling and supporting significant information technology components into the organization's architecture. Sets direction and guides teammates through complex requirements, procedures, and processes to optimize system performance and efficiencies, balancing technical and organizational goals.
1. Serves as the highest level technical expert for the FIS Omni Plus product, resolving problems of systems integration, compatibility, performance potentially across multiple platforms; provides feasibility analysis on potential projects. Expertise on other Omni products such as Omni Payments, Omni Annuity, DVW, Omni Link, Admin Web a plus.
2. Builds and maintains Omni-based systems based on applications architectures to improve business processes and in alignment/support of critical business strategies.
3. Assesses the business and organizational implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives to recommend appropriate strategic action.
4. Facilitates continues process improvements within team.
5. Determines organizational impact of software maintenance issues and develops overall strategy to address them.
6. Integrates activities with business units and collaborates to ensure project costs and schedules are properly estimated and controlled.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education:
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture: