This role will be accountable for the maturing of Digital -- Omni Journey Execution's effectiveness by facilitating the proper reporting, tracking, and expansion of end-to-end agile practices between Digital Omni functions and the Enterprise teams across the OMNI portfolio. The role will bridge the evolution from current delivery processes, in direct partnership with IT and business capability planning teams.
- Manage the tracking and reporting on all Product Execution efforts and agile delivery aligned to the approved and prioritized portfolio
- Ensure the functionality developed and implemented is applied cross-LOBs, cross-channels, and cross-journeys, where applicable, and tracked back to the business cases and KPI for the teams
- Consolidate product roadmaps from the Product Capability Leads from each agile delivery pod to create the functionality delivery roadmap
- Ensure proposed functionalities align to the enterprise-wide customer experience
- Aggregate and track program agile delivery metrics into an enterprise executive dashboard inclusive of IT and Business effectiveness
- Monitor agile pod’s alignment to EPMO and IT PMO guidelines
- Monitor and maintain the product roadmap
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams inside a Scrum framework
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of experience in program delivery
- 5 years of experience using agile delivery practices.
- Strong ability to drive execution and delivery
- Ability to help lead and drive organizational change
- Ability to facilitate meetings and act as a liaison between teams and stakeholders
- Knowledge of and experience with an agile process
- Experience with Jira or other agile tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position