- Assist with the development of the Quality Assurance (QA) program to ensure the consistent quality of all software used to support Omni Channel and the supporting business units within the organization.
- Learns and understands the applications being supported in order to confirm performance and function as specified and designed.
- Develops written/manual test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure the product or process meet the specified requirements and scope.
- Prepares and maintains the testing data to execute a successful test plan.
- Executes tests and compiles test logs or test results for reporting.
- Provide feedback to Business Analysts regarding gaps in business requirements and application functionality.
- Provide feedback to developers concerning issues discovered during testing.
- Identifies, reports and tracks defects and assist developers in defect resolution if necessary.
- Coordinates the user acceptance testing activities, including assisting in conducting the user acceptance test kickoff meeting and assist users during testing.
- Assists in develops and facilitating the regression test procedures to ensure systems and or processes work as requested and expected.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of QA processes to assure business unit is performing as efficiently as possible and adding optimal value to the organization.
- Works with test automation tools (if applicable).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience with software quality assurance.
- Strong understanding of software quality assurance aspects including the methodologies and terminology.
- Ability to provide and present status and risk updates in project meetings regarding QA test strategy, test plan and defects.
- E-commerce experience, preferably in a store-centric, Omni Channel environment.
Education:Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Understanding of database, hardware, software, and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and within a cross functional team
- Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exposure to automated test tool is preferred but not required