- Establish centralized reporting & analytics competence within Omni-channel space.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Identify and develop reporting around key success metrics to measure project performance and critical operations (ex. Day After Thanksgiving forecasting & Modeling)
- Provide thought leadership on how to leverage analytics to improve our everyday operation and future business growth
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly Omni-channel metrics and analysis reporting, including financial reporting, operational reporting, and web analytics reporting.
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Filter and “clean” data to locate and report code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Define and execute audits on key business processes.
- Develop operation procedures.
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis requests.
- Provide forecasting (ex. Sales, shipment volume broken-down in various categories, locations).
- Manage the “backlogs” to grow sustainable reporting and analytics practices.
Experience: 3 year’s relevant experience, with 2 years as a Data analyst preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience using business intelligence tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and techniques.
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Experience with Business Objects, CoreMetrix, Google Analytics, or other analytical tools.
- Background in eCommerce.
- Understanding of and familiarity with web and emerging technologies