- Design and Implementation experience of IAM solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals.
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Demonstrate knowledge of market trends and competition in Identity and Access Management Domain.
- Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required
- 6+ years?experience in Identity & Access Management solution including Single Sign On.
- Experience in administrating OKTA and providing support to OKTA clients - at least one yearrequired.
- Experience in integration with OKTA required. Experience in integrating OKTA with Active Directory required. Experience with OKTA API's; Setting up OKTA API tokens required
- Should be able to manage day to day activities creating and managing OKTA policies and creating and managing OKTA application, including SAML, OIDC, and SWA applications.
- Should have experience to design and implement sign-on solution based on SAML and ODBC.
- Should have experience on webservices/API usage.
- SCIM implementation experience will be plus.
- Any development experience on Java, Java script, DOT Net and otherscriptinglanguage will be plus.
- Mature understanding of LDAP protocol, Active Directory and ADFS etc.
- Customer Facing Exposure is must.
- Strong oral, written communications skills