At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a OIPA Developer to join our team in Bloomington, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
NTT DATA is seeking an experienced OIPA Developer - Integrations with a background maintaining business applications to drive solutions to resolve enterprise business issues. The preferred candidate should have a solid work history as a Oracle Insurance Policy Administration product and supporting business applications . The preferred candidate is required to have experienceworking within a large enterprise environment and can demonstrate excellent teamwork and communications skills.
Must have :
- OIPA rules management
OIPA Support extensions
OIPA actuarial, and architectur
- Asset Management and Project Costing experience.
- AWE/Workflow experience – preferable, DB2 OS390 experiencepreferred,
- Application Designer,
- PeopleCode, PeopleTools,
- BI Publisher,
- The ideal candidate will have recent work experience in OIPA integration experience . Candidates will be asked to demonstrate their level of proficiency with the required skills during the screening process.
- Development , Integration and configuration of Oracle Insurance Policy Administration (OIPA) Support OIPA rules management
- Design, develop, and unit test customizations ·
- Walkthrough with functional teams
- Documentation of technical specifications
- Defect resolution ·
- Provide technical subject matter expertise within assigned project team
- Provide leadership through team building with remote team (liaison responsibilities within the team)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Self-starter able to work independently to provide quality solutions with little oversight
- Receptive to working in a diverse and dynamic technological environment
- Customer focused professional with a positive attitude
- Personally accountable and flexible to meet assignment deadlines
- Experienced client communicator within project team
- Manage client expectations through clear issue management
- Provide business acumen to influence technical solutions to address business issues
Experience in OIPA product - minimum 2 yrs experience.
Req ID: 27783