- Key member of the SAP Oil and Gas Practice that helps define our client’s core strategic road map and provides leadership in their transformation journey.
- Help our customers understand how SAP fits into their roadmap and what functionality should be leveraged to meet their business requirements.
- Provide our customers key insight and direction related to industry trends, best practices, and world-class solutions.
- Broad knowledge of the SAP IS-Oil Solution and deep industry expertise (i.e. Upstream Operations Management, Upstream Accounting, PRA, JVA).
- Deep product expertise/business experience in at least one key (preferably multiple) SAP solution area (i.e. Tax and Royalty, Check Write, Production and Contract Allocation, Ownership, Revenue and Valuation, Joint Venture Accounting, etc.).
- Extensive functional and/or solution experience with the ability to facilitate, implement, and support SAP’s products to enhance our clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews.
- Support of pre-sales activities (license and services).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Thought leader in the Oil and Gas Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Close alignment with the SAP Sales Team to help develop account plans and to assist in positioning the correct SAP products and services.
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met.
- Ability to scope requirements and develop detailed project plans to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Ability to lead teams and develop/mentor less experienced resources.
- Ensure the value realization of SAP products is realized during the implementation/transformation.
- Broad Industry /corporate process implementation knowledge across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP).
- Stay informed of the SAP roadmap, solutions, service offerings and market trends.
- Minimum 7 to 10+ years consulting experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Deep SAP Product Expertise in at least one of these areas: Tax and Royalty, Check Write, Production and Contract Allocation, Ownership, Revenue and Valuation, Joint Venture Accounting,
- Proven ability to communicate with C level executives within an organization.
- Has experience with multiple full cycle implementations with hands-on SAP experience.
- Deep understanding of Oil and Gas industry business processes.
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others.
- Experience in pre-sales and customer facing sales roles is required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry business processes and deep expertise in several core areas is preferred (Tax and Royalty, Check Write, Production and Contract Allocation, Ownership, Revenue and Valuation, Joint Venture Accounting, etc.).
- Hands-on SAP configuration experience required.