- We have a commitment to a happy, healthy and productive workplace. We act on this commitment via our FitWhit program, an extensive wellness program uniquely designed to meet the health and wellness needs of busy professionals.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and 401k with discretionary profit sharing.
- We place an emphasis on our open door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family and each person matters.
Our Ideal Candidate Likely Has:
- Bachelor’s degree (Major in Accounting) required and Master’s in accounting preferred
- Minimum of 6 years experience in oil and gas accounting - must have experience in the Upstream industry.
- Experience with setting up accounting functions/process as well as implementation acumen is a plus
- CPA / CA / CMA Designation preferred
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Strong positive attitude, driven to succeed
- Experience with Ogsys accounting software (OGsys stands for Oil and Gas Accounting Software and consists of OGdash, OGsql, and OGpro), DocVue and/or WolfePak
As an Oil & Gas Assistant Controller, You Will:
- Working closely with our Energy Practice leader to develop tools, systems and processes
- Being an essential part of new client proposal meetings and client development
- Providing critical financial information for making smart and strategic operational decisions
- Overseeing the operations of the oil and gas consulting group in Houston, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving our client’s goals and objectives
- Managing all the staff and senior oil and gas consultants
- Working closely with our clients and their external auditors
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Exciting career path with opportunities for advancement.
- Culture focused on an open and collaborative atmosphere.
- Leadership dedicated to playing a key role in your success.