We are looking for Oil & Gas Application Architect for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Oil & Gas Application Architect
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Knowledge of upstream business process areas like engineering, exploration, geoscience, seismic interpretation, production etc.
- Expert in the IT applications, products used by upstream disciplines example ? Petrel, GEMS, Bentley/Autocad products
- Expert in modernization of upstream thick client applications, primarily desktop applications used by upstream engineering and sub-surface and wells disciplines
- Key member of the Oil and Gas Practice that helps define our client?s core strategic road map and provides leadership in their transformation journey.
- Provide our customers key insight and direction related to industry trends, best practices, and world-class solutions.
- Broad knowledge of the Oil and gas Solutions and deep industry expertise (i.e. Upstream Operations Management, Upstream Engineering, Sub Surface and Wells)
- Ability to provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
- Performance of feasibility studies, solution and quality assurance reviews.
- Support of pre-sales activities (license and services).
- Ability to handle multiple customers/assignments at the same time.
Expectations And Tasks:
- Ensure clear understanding of clients? transformation strategy/programs and how client will undertake efforts to modernize upstream apps and platforms
- Close alignment to both vertical sales and delivery to provide solutions and architecturesupport/guidance to clients to help position client Solutions
- Thought leader in the Oil and Gas Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met.
- Ability to scope requirements and develop detailed project plans to meet customer?s business requirements.
- Ability to lead teams and develop/mentor less experienced resources.
- Broad Industry /corporate process implementation knowledge across all related applications (Engineering, sub-surface & wells, production)
- Stay informed of the vendor roadmaps, solutions, service offerings and market trends.
- Minimum seven years consulting experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Product Expertise on IT applications used across multiple key areas for the Upstream O&G Industry: upstream engineering, sub-surface and wells, production
- Proven ability to communicate with C level executives within an organization.
- Has experience with multiple full cycle implementations of
- Deep understanding of Oil and Gas industry business processes.
- Experience in pre-sales and solution design roles is required.
Education And Qualification / Skills And Competencies:
- Bachelor?s Degree? Master?s degreepreferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry business processes and deep expertise across multiple core areas is required
- Houston local or be willing to travel
- English: Fluent