Job Title: Oil and Gas Engineering Program Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for project tracking, delivery management, onsite resource management.
- Working with customers to identify the requirement and assist in providing solutions and delivery model.
- Monitor overall team loading, forecast, schedule resource(s) and work on arriving at project plan
- Responsible for all projects executed at client facility. New business development, team management, business management functions like Statement of Work creation, accounts payable tracking
- Project coordination: champions and supports customer engineering group's specific needs and requirements.
- Interacts with customers: assesses customer needs regarding priorities, deadlines, and quantities. Drive factory for timely deliverables.
- Monitors all activities from project kick-off to handoverProvide sales support on technical areas.
- Provide on-site engineering build support; organize action items, and prepare and accompany onsite audits when necessary.
- Takes ownership for key initiatives. Develops plans in collaboration with the different stakeholders and then tracks to those plans
- Executes to success through diligent planning, attention to detail, effective tracking and efficient decision making
- Communicates effectively across multiple organizations to ensure that the teams are completely aligned to the objectives and can do the job effectively
- Builds strong inter-personal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that can help smooth execution
- Work with the engineering team to identify and remove roadblocks early in planning phase, and every day thereafter
- Make constant assessment of opportunity pipeline, work done and work quality to support decision making on delivery schedule
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks while effectively influencing, negotiating, and communicating with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors.
- Lead continuous improvement processes to improve turnaround time and quality of work.
- Oil and Gas Engineering