Digital Systems team and assist in the company-wide initiative for Digital Transformation.
This role will report to the Director of Digital Systems and will be responsible for the development and support of Legrand’s Digital Web Platforms. The initial work will be focused around our large- scale implementation of a new self service B2B portal on the SAP Hybris Platform.
The ideal candidate has a mix of Java Development and SQL skills to work on the relationship between data (product, customer, etc) and key systems.
What Will You Do?
- Join the development team currently deploying Phase 1 of the SAP Hybris Platform
- Collaborate with the selected Implementation Partner for heavy development work of the platform
- Work in an agile environment in which deliverables are completed within 3 week sprints
- Development of new web platforms and applications that align with the digital roadmap
- Integration work with existing Legrand backend systems
- Participate in requirements gathering and scope definition workshops during initial project planning
- Documentation of all core development and integrations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years' experience developing eCommerce systems and/or Product Information Systems (PIM) or other enterprise level solutions (ERP, CRM, or other relevant web applications)
- Minimum 2 years' SQL skills and .Net Framework with experience in analyzing/ architecting existing databases/data warehouses and experience with at least one of these databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server and MySQL.
- SAP Experience is a plus
- Advanced SQL skills and .Net Framework with experience in analyzing/ architecting existing databases/data warehouses and experience with at least one of these databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server and MySQL, and coding with the related SQL statement;
- Skilled to use Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services to develop projects using OOD.
- Experience with JSP, JQuery and SCSS is a plus
- Good knowledge on Software Engineering and Design Pattern, and able to use OOD to design with one or more UML tools;
- Skilled to use and configure one or more main stream of Web and Application Servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, etc.