Offshore Transition Manager
Home/Field Based (with extensive international travel)
If you are an Offshore Transition Manager with excellent project management skills, this is a brilliant opportunity to realize ambitious transformation projects for a global business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Offshore Transition Manager to join our client, a leading software provider.
As an agile business, our client values integrity, communication and teamwork. They encourage employees to challenge themselves, question the status quo and always look for ways to innovate.
In this important role, you will have the chance to make a lasting impact on the company?s overall business strategy and drive the success of vital projects.
As the Offshore Transition Manager, you will oversee a range of transformation projects to consolidate our client?s offices and open new sites.
Building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, you will mobilize and implement multiple offices and teams into one site, ensuring a smooth transition and transfer of knowledge from one office to the other.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will:
- Direct the integration strategy to support our client?s overall business strategy
- Lead the development of in-depth integration plans and milestones
- Create and implement stakeholder engagement and communications approaches
- Manage the scope of projects and mitigate any risks
- Oversee the development of extended onboarding and training programs
To be considered, you will need:
- At least ten years? project management experience
- A minimum of five years?experience as an offshore transition manager
- Experience of leading projects for a software company
- A Bachelor?s degree (or equivalent)
- The ability to travelinternationally for 50% of your role or more
Highly organized and diplomatic, as the Offshore Transition Manager, you will be able to thrive in high-pressure, time sensitive environments. You?ll be solution-oriented and able to manage change within a global culture.
A PMP or project management certification would be beneficial. Experience of office moves, global organization change management and knowledge transfers would also be highly advantageous.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Offshore Transition Manager, Transition Manager, Vendor Management, Project Manager, Transformation Project Manager, Business Transformation Manager, Software Project Manager, Integration Program Manager.